Join a community of educators and advocates that are United for Human Rights!
United for Human Rights has created a unique community especially for educators and human rights supporters. As a Member, you can connect with likeminded educators and advocates, working to promote human rights and the monumental document, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Share ideas, pose questions, make friends and experience all the resources that United for Human rights has to offer.
Benefits of Membership
- Full access to the Human Rights Education Reference Library
- Free downloads of stellar education materials – videos and curriculums
- Unlimited posts on the forum – get questions answered
- Discuss Human Rights issues
- Learn from top Human Rights educators and supporters in the field
- Post and learn about upcoming events in your area.
- Upload and view photos and videos of Human Rights activities
- Membership List available - contact other Human Rights educators in your area or anywhere in the world
- Share your teaching successes with others
- Start a group, be a voice in your community
Click Here to Sign-up!